10 Life Lessons You’ll Want to Learn Before Turning 30

 Full Post

Experience all that you can in your younger years. Travel with friends, make time for the ones you love and spend each day with happiness and gratefulness.


30 is not just a number but also a point of life where we may feel accomplished or feel led behind in some way.




We grow up in a society where it is defined that by 30 you should figure out everything in life whether it marriage, career, kids but, I would like to add that this is part of your life and you should decide what you want to excel in life before turning 30.


Here are 10 lessons everyone should learn before 30


1. Build Money Mindset


Having at least a few months of the bills’ worth dollars in our savings account would have been helpful for many of us this year.


great ways to spend your money a little wiser. Both apps give you cash back for buying and spending money on things like groceries and restaurant trips. Make it your top priority to pay down all of your debt as soon as possible. Keep an “emergency fund” there were tons of horror stories about people getting financially ruined by health issues, lawsuits, divorces, bad business deals, etc.


10 Best Books To Read For Better Financial Understanding

Learn how you can invest money and keep them automatic compounding and learn how you can make more than 4 passive sources of income. Invest your time in learning new things and apply them in a way the worth spending.


2. Take your responsibility


You get to meet many people in thirty years. I have learned that ephemeral friendships the ones that last one year, one week, or even one evening can be as transformational as long-term ones.


You cant give the charge of your happiness or life to someone else. You need to be your own life's main character.


3. Health is wealth


Taking care of your mental and physical health makes you both mentally and physically strong and capable of everything.

You have the strength to heal your wound and this makes you more and more mindful and grateful for everything you have most importantly this is the best way to understand and know where and what needs to be taken care of.


I’m a huge advocate for taking better care of our mental health. In my case, this has always started with taking better care of my body.

When I was feeling depressed or stressed, the simple act of going for a walk would take a lot of effort but was the first best step I could take at the time before I could dig deeper into what was going wrong.



5 Innovative Approaches To Improve Your Mental Health Awareness.

Similarly, I think it’s impossible to achieve good mental health if you’re not getting enough sleep, not drinking enough water, and not eating properly. At least in my case, my physical health is a good barometer of my mental health. Mind and bodywork together.

4. Don’t Spend Time with People Who Don’t Treat You Well


Setting healthy boundaries is one of the most loving things you can do for yourself or another person.


Don’t tolerate people who don’t treat you well. Period. Don’t tolerate them for financial reasons. Don’t tolerate them for emotional reasons. Don’t tolerate them for the children’s sake or convenience's sake.



Surround yourself and only date people that make you a better version of yourself, that bring out your best parts, love, and accept you.


People typically struggle with boundaries because they find it difficult to hurt someone else’s feelings, or they get caught up in the desire to change the other person or make them treat them the way they want to be treated.

5. Be Good to the People You Love


Contrariwise, while implementing more rigid boundaries on who we let into our lives, many readers advised making more time for those friends and family that we do decide to keep close.


Appreciate those close to you. You can get money back and jobs back, but you can never get time back.

6. Priorities matter.


While I believe everyone is interesting, time is still the most valuable currency. This means you need to choose.


Taking a few minutes to think about how you want to spend your time and who you want to spend it with will reduce the amount of regret you may feel in the future.

7. Openness is the key to close relationships


Being exposed to the possibility of being harmed is terrifying. I used to want to be strong to act strong, to be perceived as strong.


But the day I decided to accept that I was as messy and lost as everyone else opened up so many friendships that wouldn’t have flourished had I decided to keep this façade.


When you open up, you tell people it’s okay to be themselves, and you get a glimpse into their minds which is the most wonderful thing in the world. Now you know who is close and who is not.


8. Just do the thing


Stop thinking and start doing. There’s nothing you can’t learn if you commit to practicing and getting your hands dirty.


When you’ll look back a few months from now, you’ll be amazed at the amount of progress you made.


If you don’t know where to start, choose at random. You don’t know what you don’t know. You’ll figure it out along the way.

9. Share your progress, not your goals.


Research shows that people are more likely to achieve their goals if they keep their intentions private.


Because you often receive premature praise, talking about your goals becomes a substitute for achieving them. On the other hand, sharing their progress has been found to help people achieve their goals.


That’s because they get praise for the process rather than a hypothetical, future result. I have found this to be true for myself.


10. You can start over


If you are feeling led behind and feeling that your life graph is going downward then from my own experience I would say the following mentioned above points and you will feel more clear about your ability and thoughts and can do better.


I hope this article has motivated and inspired you. I have really truly learned each and every lesson above, and I am so happy I have.


Each lesson is something I have personally experienced, and I will carry with me for the rest of my life.


I am very grateful that I have learned these lessons, as they will help push me forward when I do turn 30.

 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Popular Posts